Thoughtful Get Well Soon Card and a Tip


I hardly ever make Get Well Cards because they are the type of card that you don't like to have to make until you have a reason. I decided to make one today to try to get ahead so I have one should I need it in a pinch.  
One of the many things I love about Stampin' Up is that they have Designer Series Paper or DSP. With each pack you buy they also list a group of colors that coordinate with that specific paper pack. Stampin' Up list this information in a multitude of places including the back of the paper pack so when I decided to make this card all I had to do was flip over the DSP pack and look at the colors listed. This allowed me to create the perfect color grouping for this card. 
Colors Used on this Card:
Materials Used:

Tips for this Card:
Stamp the Sentiment first so that when you want to add the daisies you know where to stamp and where to avoid. 
Hold up the sentiment to the framelit so that you know when you cut the shape out the words will fit.
And finally, a picture tip. DSP is pretty and I hate to loose it behind a sentiment so I frequently will cut out a shape in the middle like this. This also gives you an extra piece of DSP to work with on another card. 😊


This is the exact same oval I used on the card I shared and you would have never known.
FYI
Subscribe by March 10 and get a special gift for Paper Pumpkin's 5th Brithday!

Another Great thing going on is Sale-a-bration, now through March 31st anytime you spend 50 USD you are eligible to earn free product. One great way to earn is...


Comments

Popular Posts