My top 13 from the new Holiday Catalog

Hey all! I'm sorry I've been gone for so long we've had some family health problems in the last month. Due to that we've also had a lot of family visitors around. Now I'm back and I hope to post more frequently again. In my first post back I'll be sharing my top 13 picks from the new Holiday Catalog. There are so many good things in this catalog that I would have shared, but since I want to make this list shorter I narrowed it down to my top 13. I can't wait to share some of my new projects from this catalog. Now on to the list!

1) Ready for Christmas Bundle- Don't you just love the dog in this set. This is a great set because you can make a whole scene with this set. 
Ready for Christmas Bundle © Stampin Up
2) Every Good Wish-  I absolutely love this watercolor look. It also has a wonderful texture stamp. The watercolor sentiments will nicely cover a card front. I will be buying this stamp set before the end of the catalog.
Every Good Wish © Stampin Up
3) Wishes All Aglow-There is just something about this stamp set I love. Maybe it's the rope light Christmas tree, whatever it is, I love this set.
Wishes All Aglow © Stampin Up
4) Watercolor Christmas- This is an awesome set because it coordinates with another thing in the catalog a Watercolor Christmas Project Kit. These kits are great if you feel that you aren't creative. You buy the kit and directions, card bases, and envelopes are included. Please note if you buy the card kit that ink isn't included. The picture below is of just the stamp set not the kit!
Watercolor Christmas © Stampin Up
5) Cheers to the Year- I already have this stamp set. The best thing about this set is that it could be used at other times of the year. It has an adorable Mr. and Mrs. that could be used at any time of the year and some of the images could be used at other times as well, there are also some great textures that you could add to the backgrounds of your cards.
Cheers to the Year © Stampin Up
6) Smitten Mittens Bundle- The font is so adorable in this bundle and so are the stamps themselves. This stamp set has a coordinating die set and a few of the pieces emboss instead of cut out the cardstock.
Smitten Mittens © Stampin Up
7) Hearts Come Home Bundle- This is another bundle and it reminds me of  a set that they had a few years ago that I missed out on. I'm not planning on missing out on this one. There is another similar set that almost made the list but ultimately this one made the list because of it's versatility. You could use this set on a welcome to the neighborhood or congrats on your new home card.

Hearts Come Home © Stampin Up
8) Seasonal Chums Bundle- I was immediately drawn to this set maybe because it reminded me of  the stamp set A Little Wild in the Annual Catalog. Both sets create tags. I'm a fan of these tags because the are great for adding to gifts for young children.  They also make some pretty adorable cards.
Seasonal Chums © Stampin Up
9) Painted Harvest- Moving away from Christmas and on to Autumn/Thanksgiving/Halloween. I have discovered a recent love of Sunflowers and it might be because of this stamp set. I just got this set and I've only gotten to play with it a little bit, but I can tell you that the dimension that this set adds to cards is lovely. There is a coordinating punch for the group of three leaves. 
Painted Harvest © Stampin Up
10) Count My Blessings- I like the floral aspects that you can color to this stamp set. The font is also pretty neat (seeing a trend here about fonts?)
Count My Blessings © Stampin Up
11) Gourd Goodness- I believe the pumpkins in this set could turn out incredibly beautiful. I don't have this set yet. Every few years we host Thanksgiving and I could see this being a beautiful set to use on the invites.
Gourd Goodness © Stampin Up
12) Pick A Pumpkin- This stamp set has an adorable set of dies to go with it it also has some cute pumpkins you can stamp.
Pick a Pumpkin- © Stampin Up
13) Spooky Cat- I am an animal person so as soon as I saw this cat punch and stamp set I had to get it. I'm not a huge Halloween person and I don't typically make cards for it, but I made an exception for this set. I'm just hoping a dog punch is right around the corner. 😉

Spooky Cat © Stampin Up
 Remember you can shop in my online store and find all of these great items and many more here. I plan on sharing a blog post very shortly with some of the great things I've been busy stamping soon! 😊

Comments

Popular Posts