Beautiful Peacock

Welcome back! Today I will be sharing another card made with the Beautiful Peacock set.
I also used two other stamp sets, the Better together set, and the Touches of Texture Set.  I used a multitude of colors including the in-colors of  Lemon Lime Twist, Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach, and Berry Burst. I also used the colors Old Olive, and Bermuda Bay.  To make this card I first stamped the leaves that I circled in the stamp set image.

Images © Stampin' Up

I stamped those leaves or feathers in the colors Old Olive, Lemon Lime Twist, and Bermuda Bay. I stamped them starting near the center and fanning out into more of a circle shape. Next I added the flowers using the colors Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach, and Berry Burst. I used the flower I circled below.
Images © Stampin' Up

To finish off the card I used the Oval Thinlits (no longer sold by Stampin Up but these are similar.) to cut out an oval. I then used Flirty Flamingo to stamp a background across the oval. This stamp set is available in both wood and clear mount.  I used the image circled below.
Images © Stampin' Up
To finish off the text I used the Happy Birthday Stamp from the Better Together Stamp set also in both Wood and Clear Mount.  Then I added Dimensionals to the Back of the oval. Here is the final card I'm very happy with how bright and colorful it turned out! Remember that you can only get Beautiful Peacock for free with a $50 Purchase!


Comments

Popular Posts