Quick and Simple Birthday Card

Today I will be sharing a quick and easy card I threw together using the Number of Years stamp set as well as the birthday sentiment from Butterfly Basics.

The Materials I used were:
Number of Years Photopolymer Stamp Set
Butterfly Basics Photopolymer Stamp Set (also in Wood or Clear)
Whisper White Card Stock  for card base and layer
Basic Gray Card Stock Layer
Basic Gray Archival Ink Pad
Emerald Envy Ink Pad (In-Color Retiring Soon)
Pacific Point Ink Pad
Pumpkin Pie Ink Pad


The dots circled below are the ones I used to construct my card front. This is a great set it has coordinating dies that I use every year for Graduation/Birthday cards.

Number of Years ©Stampin' Up
 I stamped in Emerald Envy first. I  made sure to use grid paper underneath to make sure that I didn't mess up my work space. Then I used Pumpkin Pie. The nice thing about the Photopolymer stamps is that I can see through them to see that I'm not stamping over any part of your project I don't want to. This also allowed me to mingle the colors so it wasn't completely in one even line. I finished up my dots with Pacific Point. Then I finished the front with the Happy Birthday from Butterfly Basics in Basic Gray. After the Whisper White layer was finished I attached it to the Basic Gray layer and then I attached that to the Whisper White card base
Butterfly Basics Ⓒ Stampin' Up
Here is the final project! Hope you enjoy what I came up with.


I'd also like to remind you that Right Now Stampin' Up has their Year-End Sales Event. Any retiring items are available as long as they last. I'll be sharing one of the stamp sets that is retiring with you very soon!.



Comments

Popular Posts