Delightful Thanks

The stamp set I'm going to focus on today is the Daisy Delight (this set is also available with a punch in a bundle) I've found this set quite useful since it came out in June. This is a single layer card so you can make it quickly. I wanted to layer the daisy to give it more dimension today so I didn't use the punch this time.  I used Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and 3 other colors to achieve this look. One of the best ways to find inspiration for a card it to take part in challenges. They may inspire you to try out new colors or designs you may have not thought about previously trying. To make this card I took place in a color challenge through Splitcoast Stampers. The colors I was challenged to use were Tempting Turquoise, Berry Burst, and Peekaboo Peach. I loved this color challenge immediately, it was very fresh and bright.  To achieve the daisy with many petals I picked up the stamp, re-inked, rotated it a bit, and pressed down again. I stamped each flower between 2 and 3 times.


Comments

Popular Posts