Wild First Birthday


For the last blog post of the week as well as the last card featuring the A Little Wild Stamp Set I made a First Birthday Card.
Materials:
DSP that coordinates (mine is retired) but I suggest this One
A Little Wild Bundle Clear or Wood Mount
Number of Years stamp set
Large Number Framelits  (I use these so much great investment!)
Whisper White Cardstock (Cut and made into A2 card base 4 1/4 x 5 1/2)
Big Shot

This card is assembled pretty easily I always do all the stamping first. After the stamping is done I complete the die cutting so that they are all together. Finally I glued it all to the white paper. 

Remember that Paper Pumpkin is celebrating it's 5th Birthday with a gift for YOU! Sign up by March 10 and you get a gift in the March Paper Pumpkin also remember that you can sign up for a prepaid subscription and get a free Sale-a-bration item.





Comments

Popular Posts