Delightful Birthday

I made another simple card today I wanted to keep a mainly black and white theme to the card.  I again used the Daisy Delight stamp set. I stamped the image in Tuxedo Black Ink from Memento. I then used the punch to punch out two different daisies. By layering the daisies it made the flower look fuller. Using a retired DSP called Pop of Pink (recently in the Clearance rack) I cut a 2x5.75 inch strip (this was a bit longer than the card was so I had to trim it up a bit). Since you can no longer get Pop of Pink this DSP would also look nicely and keep the black and white theme. After I had layered the Daisies I added them to the DSP and attached it to a Whisper White Card Base. Once attached, I added a Gold Faceted Gem to the center of the flower. Since I wanted to make a birthday card and Daisy Delight did not have a birthday sentiment I used one of our new stamp sets from the Occasions Catalog named Picture Perfect Birthday. This a fun set for birthday cards and I love the font. After Stamping the sentiment onto a piece of scrap Whisper White card stock I cut it into a rectangular shape and adhered it to the DSP.  Here is the final project enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts