A Wild Birthday


Today I'm going to share another birthday card with you. I see this card primarily as a birthday card for a child.  Again I used the A Little Wild Stamp set. Today I also used the coordinating dies as well as the Happy Birthday Thinlit Die. I also embossed the sheet of  Bermuda Bay cardstock. Below you can find the materials I used.
Materials:
Whisper White Cardstock cut down to A2 size (4 1/4 x 5 1/2)
Bermuda Bay Cardstock  cut at 4x5 1/4
Peekaboo Peach Cardstock Scrap piece large enough to cut out Happy Birthday.
Scattered Sequence Emboss Folder
A Little Wild Bundle (in both Clear and Wood)
Watercolor Pencils (You could use regular colored pencils but I wasn't sure if I wanted to try to watercolor my animals or not)
Tuxedo Memento Ink (This is obviously one of my must haves)


Comments

Popular Posts