Sale-a-bration is here


Happy New Year everyone! I'm going to try something new and focus on a different type of stamp set and show you different ways to use it. Today I'm going to focus on one of our new and free (with a $50 purchase) sets called Beautiful Peacock. I love this stamp set because it is one that could be used in a multitude of ways. In this first card I used one of the flowers included in the stamp set and made a background. I also used all of the current in-colors, as well as the Happy birthday thinlits die. I absolutely love this thinlit because it really dresses up a card nicely.

To make this card you will need:
Eastern Palace Card Stock Pack (I used a 3.25 inch  x 3.5 inch piece of Fresh Fig)

Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets (Although these aren't required I highly recommend them as they make adding the Happy Birthday to the card so much easier)

Happy Birthday Thinlits Die

2017-2019 In-color Ink Pads

Beautiful Peacock Stamp Set Free with a $50 Purchase

Before I show you my card I'd like to show you the Beautiful Peacock Stamp Set.
All Images © Stampin' Up
I used the large flower circled above to make the background of my card today. Here is my completed card. I made sure to stamp some flowers off the side so that there wasn't a border around the edge. Thanks for stopping by to check it out!



Comments

Popular Posts