Recent Creations

Although I have been gone I haven't stopped creating cards I'm going to quickly share some of the cards with you I've made. If you have any questions about how I made a card feel free to comment and I'll try to help you out.

The first 3 cards are ones I made for a wedding we attended the end of July.



The next card I made for an Anniversary. I'm really happy with how it turned out! 
My nephew had his first birthday this last August so I turned to Pinterest and found inspiration to create these two cards for him. If these were your original cards please let me know so I can credit you!

Finally I attended a baby shower at the end of the month and made these two cards.
 I also needed a card for a baby gift at the end of the month so I decided to find an old one from my stash. This was the one I decided to use.


Some of the items used in these cards are now retired but the inspiration is here for you to use!

Also a heads up for anyone who would like to try paper pumpkin sign up now and get your first month for 50% off from now until September 10!


If your interested in signing up click here and it will bring you directly to the site. 


Comments

Popular Posts