Technique Tuesday 2.0

Hello All! I have a great new technique to share with all of you. Even better than a new technique, is a technique that only uses 3 items.
These items are as follows:


Main Materials needed for the Technique


Additional products used:

Some of the additional materials

The best thing about this easy technique is that even though the final card looks like I stamped tone on tone I didn't. I actually used a Versamark ink pad this is a watermark type ink that goes on sort of clear like this. 
Sorry for the shadow, I'm still new at this

 Anyhow, I just stamped my image several times as you can see in the picture. I made sure that the image ran off the page if you're worried about the ink getting on your work surface you can use a scrap piece of copy paper under the card to protect it.  You could leave the card like this but I always like to give my cards a purpose. I decided to use the sentiment "sending smiles" so that I could send it to someone who maybe needed a pick me up. I also layered it to give it a bit of dimension. That wasn't quiet right so I added  dimensionals for some more "pop".  Below is a picture of the final project. Can you believe the only time I used a colored ink pad was to add sending smiles to the card?


Comments

Popular Posts