Promotions, cards, and some bad news...

I might have been gone but I was still crafting. I wanted to pop in today to share a  few of my recent creations as well as give you some good and bad news.  First, the good news, this whole month Stampin Up is doing something called Bonus Days. With bonus every $50 of product (before shipping and handling) gets you $5 to spend on product in August. Which is awesome because in August there will be an early release from the new catalog called Carols of Christmas, you could use this money to discount this stamp set or you could get one of the ones that have been sitting on your wishlist.

Now for that bad news... 
That's right the Daisy Punch is on back order again. Hopefully it will be back in stock soon and you can resume ordering this awesome punch. You can still order the coordinating stamp set but you will not be able to order the bundle again until the punch is back in stock. I'll let you know when it's back.

Now for some cards I've made recently it's been hot so I've been dreaming of the cooler less humid days of Autumn. 

This one uses the Heartland stamp set that is in the current catalog. 

  

Comments

Popular Posts