Top 10 Must Haves out of the New Stampin' Up 2017-2018 Annual Catalog

Hello and welcome to my brand new blog! I'm hoping to inspire you to craft!
Below are my top 10 items that I think are must haves in the new 2017-2018 Annual Catalog. I had a really hard time narrowing it down to just 10 but here we go!

1) Special Celebrations- I love this set because it is so versatile. It would work for new babies, birthdays, bridal showers, and weddings. It would be a great set to get for someone who is just beginning to stamp.
Special Celebrations ©  Stampin' Up
2) Heartland- I love this set because I live in a rural area and I can see myself using this set so much. It also doesn't hurt that the majority of my extended family farm either. 😊 The details are so much fun and I enjoy coloring them.
Heartland, © Stampin' Up
3) At Home with You- This is also another amazingly versatile set. I like that there are many ways that the door can be dressed up.  You can give it a look for every season. I would recommend buying this one in the bundle and save 10% right away.
At Home with You © Stampin' Up
4) Great Big Greetings- Sometimes you just need to make a quick card, this is the set for you! These sentiments can stand alone for a wow effect making a Clean and Simple (CAS) card easy.
Great Big Greetings © Stampin' Up
5) Little One- Unfortunately I don't currently know anyone expecting but I really like this stamp set. I love the beautiful tepee and floral detail. 
Little One © Stampin' Up

6) A Little Wild- This is another bundle and save set. When I first got the catalog I fell in love with this set. I like that the dies cut out the animals to make adorable tags for baby gifts as well as birthday and Christmas gifts for children. 

A Little Wild © Stampin' Up
7) Nature Sings- It's never too early to start thinking about Christmas, right? I like this particular set because it could be used as a Christmas set, as it is intended, or you could use it as a masculine set. 
Nature Sings © Stampin' Up
8) 2017-2019 In Color Classic Stampin Up Pads-  You had to know that no top ten list would be complete without these lovely colors, right?  Which is your favorite? I'd have to say mine is Lemon Lime Twist.

2017-2019 In Color Classic Stampin' Pads © Stampin' Up 
9) Daisy Delight- THIS BUNDLE IS NOW IN STOCK  if you hadn't heard. I used this stamp set on a graduation card this spring and it turned out lovely. This stamp set is so beautiful. Once again I'd bundle and save.
Daisy Delight © Stampin' Up
10) Lovely Friends- Rounding off my top 10 is Lovely Friends. This stamp set has some very beautiful sentiments as well as a coordinating die set. Which means you can Bundle. I've attached the picture of the stamps but you can go and check out the bundle in my store too! Another bonus to this set is that there are large card filling sentiments that can help you get a card done quickly if you're in a rush.

Lovely Friends © Stampin' Up

Thank you for checking out my blog! Feel free to order any of the products above or any others you might like from my online store through Stampin' Up.
Just click here

Comments

Popular Posts